Cell contents is splitting part way through a word when converting xls to pdf

I attach a sample xls file that highlights the problem I am having. The paragraph which is all in one cell is not rendered as it is when I do a print preview in Excel. The word charity is split with charit on one line and y on another.

The code I use to convert the xls file is

'

Dim ss As New Aspose.Cells.Workbook(myRecentbrowseFilePath)

Dim ws As Aspose.Cells.Worksheet

For Each ws In ss.Worksheets

ws.AutoFitRows()

Next

ss.Save("c:\test.pdf", Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Pdf)

'

I am using cells 7.0.1.0

Hi,

I have tested your issue and found the issue as you mentioned. I have logged a ticket for your issue with an id: CELLSNET-30949. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

I have also tested this on 7.0.1.4 and it is no different.

Many thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We have added your comment in our database.

hi!
We do not find issue, please look at our result in attachment.
Thanks!

Hi,

When I open and look at your attached pdf file I see that the word charity is split. The last word on the first line reads 'charit' and the first word on the second line reads 'y'

Please can you let me know how to avoid this?

many thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I can see the issue now. We will look into further and fix it and update you asap.

Hi,

Please download the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.5

We have fixed this issue.

Hi,

many thanks for your reply and the update. It does seem that the update has fixed this issue but maybe not completely. I attach another spreadsheet that is showing the same ( or similar ) problem. The word "develop" is being cut so that the "p" is not shown properly. Please can you help?

Many thanks

Simon

Hi,

Thanks for the file. I have tested with your newly attached template Excel file and found the issue as you mentioned. I have reopened your issue again. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.7

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 30949) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.