Incorrect Formatting (Aspose.Cells.Rendering.SheetRender)

Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.0.2 doesnt fix the alignment issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We have logged your comment and will investigate this issue further and update you asap.

Hi Aspose,

We are also experiencing this issue and look forward to it being addressed asap.

Many thanks,
Earl

Hi,

I have also added your comment. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon. We will let you know.

Hi staggga & Earl,

Please send us your output images and point out your issues by highlighting them with red circles. We need it to resolve them efficiently. Thanks for your help.

Please find attached output images with issues explained. The formatting on the second image is incorrect.

Hi,

Further investigation revealed that this issue was caused by custom format as shown below.

(* #,##0);(* (#,##0);(* " - ");(@_)

We can only support to show correct number, but the alignment is not supported currently, we will add this task to our internal issue tracker and implement in future.

Hi,

So are you saying that you currently don’t support showing the numbers in line if brackets are used? Or is it just not showing because of their custom format?

If so, when will this task occur ±? We’re also waiting for this feature before we can adopt properly. It’s a massive requirement in the financial arena & thus of course spreadsheets. Surprised it’s not available.

Thank you once again for all the support, it’s exceptional Aspose!

Best regards,
Earl

hi,

Any idea on how long this issue will be resolved?. Its a matter of urgency.

Thanks

hi,

Any idea on how long it will take to have this issue resolved?. Its a matter of urgency.

Thanks

Hi,

We have requested the concerned developer to give us update or eta for your issue. As soon as we get some update, we will share it here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Can you please give me an update on this issue.

Thanks

Stagga

Hi,

We are working over your issue. We hope, we can provide you the fixed version before the end of this week.
Keep in touch.
Thank you.

Good day,

Any feedback available on the above?

Kind regards,

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.3

Hi,

Aspose v7.0.1.3 does not fix this problem, it’s half fixed/half worse off.

Please see input file, only a few items are in negative and thus in ( ).

On printing, (see output - we print to EMF, have printed and upload into PDF for convenience), all items are now in brackets, not just the negatives (the worse part).

However, the positives now have the ) bracket shown. There should not be a ) bracket there, just white space, then the alignment will be perfect.

Please advise,

Many thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

I can notice the issue a bit. I have re-opened the issue again, we will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi Team,

Anyone figured this out yet?

Many thanks

Hi,

I could not get any update from the concerned developer. By the way, could you try our latest fixed version v7.0.1.5 (Please download the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.5) and let us update about your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed this bug.

Please download the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.2.0