Incorrect Formatting (Aspose.Cells.Rendering.SheetRender)

See image one on the attachement, with a positive figure and then below it a negative figure, the brackets are slighty to the right, so that the figures fall under each other correctly. However on print preview (see image 2 on the attachement), that falls away, and the brackets are now inline with the figures above, which is the incorrect formatting. Shouldn’t do it.

I've attached the excel file that I am using and a document with screen shots for imag 1 and 2.

My C# Code:

Workbook book = new Workbook("c:\\IFRS SME Financials.xlsx");

Worksheet sheet = book.Worksheets[8];

ImageOrPrintOptions imgOptions = new ImageOrPrintOptions();

imgOptions.ImageFormat = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg;

imgOptions.OnePagePerSheet = true;

SheetRender sr = new SheetRender(sheet, imgOptions);

Bitmap bitmap = sr.ToImage(0);

bitmap.Save("c:\\TestPreview.gif");

Let me know, Thanks!

Hi,

Please test your issue with the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.0.1
and let me know your feedback. If the problem does not resolved, we will report it to our development team.

Hi,

Could you confirm you have attached the right/valid template file here. I tried opening the file into MS Excel 2007/2010, MS Excel shows errors opening it and has to repair it and we got the repaired file in MS Excel finally. Also, your screen shots does not match to the 9th worksheet in your Excel file.

Thank you.

The screen shots were just an illustration. Yes, the excel file is valid and I am able to replicate the issue using it.

The latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.0.1 does not fix the problemn.

Hi,

We have evaluated your issue further and found an issue. I have logged a ticket for the issue with an id: CELLSNET-30270. We will figure your issue out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.0.2 and let us know your feedback.

Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.0.2 doesnt fix the alignment issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We have logged your comment and will investigate this issue further and update you asap.

Hi Aspose,

We are also experiencing this issue and look forward to it being addressed asap.

Many thanks,
Earl

Hi,

I have also added your comment. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon. We will let you know.

Hi staggga & Earl,

Please send us your output images and point out your issues by highlighting them with red circles. We need it to resolve them efficiently. Thanks for your help.

Please find attached output images with issues explained. The formatting on the second image is incorrect.

Hi,

Further investigation revealed that this issue was caused by custom format as shown below.

(* #,##0);(* (#,##0);(* " - ");(@_)

We can only support to show correct number, but the alignment is not supported currently, we will add this task to our internal issue tracker and implement in future.

Hi,

So are you saying that you currently don’t support showing the numbers in line if brackets are used? Or is it just not showing because of their custom format?

If so, when will this task occur ±? We’re also waiting for this feature before we can adopt properly. It’s a massive requirement in the financial arena & thus of course spreadsheets. Surprised it’s not available.

Thank you once again for all the support, it’s exceptional Aspose!

Best regards,
Earl

hi,

Any idea on how long this issue will be resolved?. Its a matter of urgency.

Thanks

hi,

Any idea on how long it will take to have this issue resolved?. Its a matter of urgency.

Thanks

Hi,

We have requested the concerned developer to give us update or eta for your issue. As soon as we get some update, we will share it here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Can you please give me an update on this issue.

Thanks

Stagga

Hi,

We are working over your issue. We hope, we can provide you the fixed version before the end of this week.
Keep in touch.
Thank you.