Problem with version 6.0.1.3 (charts)

Hi,

Please give us your sample Excel file and output PDF file that has an issue with chart (background color issue).

We will check it soon.

thank you.

Hi, follow the example.

Thanks

Hi,

I have tested your issue with latest version v6.0.1.4 and it works fine. Please try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.1.4

Here is my sample code and you can find attach the output PDF file. The data labels of the series are not shaded with white background color, it works fine.
//…
for (int i = 1; i < 3; i++)
{
for (int j = 1; j < 6; j++)
{
wb.Worksheets[1].Cells[i, j].PutValue((i * j) + 10);
}
}

for (int i = 0; i < 9; i++)
{
wb.Worksheets[2].Cells[i, 1].PutValue(i + 10);

}

wb.Save(“e:\test2\example_output.pdf”);

Thank you.

Hi, it doesn't work yet.

The data labels of the series are shaded with background color white, even using the version 6.0.1.4.

Also, pizza's chart should show a line linking the value to the respective chart's portion.

My code is like yours.

Thank you

Hi,

Did you check my attached output PDF file, it is fine tuned. The data labels are not rendered with white background color, I opened the file into Acrobat Reader. I used the code mentioned in my previous post. The chart is rendered based on the data source filled with dummy data.

We appreciate if you could create a simple console application, zip it and post it here to show the issue. Also give us screen shots for the issue area. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

thanks for the sample project.

I have found the issue using the code sample in your project with your template file. The chart data labels are rendered with white background. I have logged an issue with an id: CELLSNET-29840. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Do you have a deadline to fix this issue? I am waiting this to finish a project.

Thanks

Hi,

We will check if we can provide an eta for the issue. Once we have any update, we will update you here.

Thank you.
Hi,

We have evaluated your issue further, we checked it, it is related to PDF-1a. If you could remove the option, it will be OK.
And, the Transparent objects and layers (Optional Content Groups) are forbidden in PDF/ A-1, you can check:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDF/A

Thank you.
Well, the chart labels are transparent over the background. Any ways, we have decided to to remove the transparent color. So we think we will solve it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I don't know if this can help, but the version 5.3.3.0 doesn't have this problem.

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks for the information, but, we might not be using transparent colors for the charts in the older version e.g 5.3.3. Anyways, thanks for further help.

Thank you.
Hi, do you have an expectation to fix the issue? Next release, maybe?

I need inform my customer.

Thanks

Hi,

I have requested the concerned developer to update on it. You may expect an update in the next week.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.3

Hi, the problem persist!

Please, take the file sample.zip (included at this thread) and test with the version 7.0.1.3. You will see that the problem is not solved.

Thanks

Hi,

Please see the output pdf generated using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.5 and see if it works fine.

If you find any problem, please highlight all the problems with red circles in some screenshots.

C#

String path = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\sample\VersaoRecente\Modelo.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(path);

workbook.Save(path + “.out.pdf”);

Hi, using the code below to save the pdf file, the problem persist yet.

The difference is in the option "pdfSaveOptions.Compliance = Aspose.Cells.Rendering.PdfCompliance.PdfA1b;". When I don't use it, the charts are fine, but the texts are bold. So, I have to use this option.

C#

PdfSaveOptions pdfSaveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions();
pdfSaveOptions.SaveFormat = SaveFormat.Pdf;
pdfSaveOptions.Compliance = Aspose.Cells.Rendering.PdfCompliance.PdfA1b;

xlWb.SaveOptions.SaveFormat = SaveFormat.Pdf;

xlWb.Save(string.Format("..\\..\\..\\Arquivos\\Arquivo_VersaoRecente_{0}.pdf", DateTime.Now.ToString("yyyyMMddHHmmss")), pdfSaveOptions);

Thanks

Hi,

I can see the following problems with your charts. I have logged them in our database and reopened this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29840) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.