SheetToImageByPage Function

Hi,

I am experiencing issues with SheetToImageByPage() function when having pictures in the excel page. When the pictures are larger than the paper size given, the function prints the first part but the rest doesn’t get printed. I have attached the sample file. You can see the difference between what excel print preview and the print from SheetToImageByPage() function. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Thank you for fixing this issue. I found couple of other issues.

1) In the footer section 0 and 2, the sheet2ImagebyPage won’t print out the file path and file name.

2) Is there a way to print out the comments on the page or print out the comments at the end of the sheet?

I’ve attached a sample file for your to test.

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

JBond007:

1. In the footer section 0 and 2, the sheet2ImagebyPage won’t print out the file path and file name.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon.

JBond007:

1. Is there a way to print out the comments on the page or print out the comments at the end of the sheet?

We will look into the feature of printing comments in Sheet2ImageByPage API.

Hi, do you have any updates for the issue above? Thank you.

Hi,

We are working on your issues and we will provide you a fix as soon as the issues get resolved.

Thank you for being patient,

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have supported printing file name and comments.

Thank you for adding the comments and filename features. I have tested it and it works beautifully except 1 issue. When I choose to have the comments printed at the end of the sheet. It doesn’t work. Can you help please. I’ve attached a sample file. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi,

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-11335.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11119) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have supported printing comments when set at the end of sheet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11335) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.