Show Multiple data page wise in a single file using a template in JAVA

Hello,
As I am new to the aspose family the question may seems redundant but couldn’t find the exact solution.
Here I want to create a single file using a template for my multiple data result (in JSON or MAP)
For example,
I am creating a report with a template which may contain image,text, table etc. where I should loop the template for multiple data result and finally create a single file.
Like I have name, age, image, description in template. Now, if I have data of 4 people in the JSON result. How should I created single file(pdf and word) with the information of each individual in each page.
Here I cannot use the execute(string[],object[]) as it is used for single record.
Can I create the single file using dataTable or something like that (in JAVA) or should I loop for each record and create separate file and merge them?

Could you please provide me some examples or links.
Thank You in Advance.

@sdevbhandari,

Thanks for your inquiry. LINQ Reporting Engine is an advanced reporting tool enabling you to generate documents based upon template documents and data obtained from various sources including databases, XML, JSON, OData, objects of custom CLR types, external documents, and more out of the box.

You do not need to loop on the template document for multiple data result. Please create the template document using template syntax. We suggest you please read following articles.
LINQ Reporting Engine API
Appendix C. Typical Templates