ShowDataLabelsOverMaximum-Property of XLSX-Charts

Hi,

is it possible to manipulate value of “showDLblsOverMax” property (/xl/charts/chart1.xml)?
Office uses 0 per default and Aspose.Cells overwrites it to 1.
I need this value to be 0 after saving with Aspose.Cells (my current version is 7.3.0.0)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff534354%28v=office.12%29.aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/library/documentformat.openxml.drawing.charts.showdatalabelsovermaximum.aspx

Thanks

Hi,

Could you give us more details and provide us a sample Excel file containing the chart with your mentioned property checked/on or unchecked/off. Also provide us a sample code and some screen shots taken in Excel to highlight the property before and after processing with Aspose.Cells APIs. We will investigate and look into it to sort it out if we found the issue.

Moreover, we recommend you to kindly try our latest fix/version, please download and try this fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.1.3 and let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hello,

i’ve tried newest version of Aspose.Cells (7.4.1).
This problem seems to be solved.
(After saving is property “showDLblsOverMax” (/xl/charts/chart1.xml) is removed)

Workbook oWorkbook = new Workbook(@“d:\Mappe1_chart.xlsx”);
oWorkbook.Worksheets[0].Cells[0, 7].Value = 5;
oWorkbook.Save(@“d:\Mappe1_chart2.xlsx”, SaveFormat.Xlsx);

Many thanks

PS: Labels with value “0” should not be shown in my chart.
Labels have custom formatting: [=0]"";General
If property “showDLblsOverMax” is “1”, labels will be always shown in Excel 2010.
Hi,

Anton69:
i've tried newest version of Aspose.Cells (7.4.1).
This problem seems to be solved.
(After saving is property "showDLblsOverMax" (/xl/charts/chart1.xml) is removed)

Workbook oWorkbook = new Workbook(@"d:\Mappe1_chart.xlsx");
oWorkbook.Worksheets[0].Cells[0, 7].Value = 5;
oWorkbook.Save(@"d:\Mappe1_chart2.xlsx", SaveFormat.Xlsx);

Good to know that the new fix/version sorted out your issue accordingly for your needs. And, yes, it does remove the showDLblsOverMax attribute in the source chart1.xml file.

Anton69:

PS: Labels with value "0" should not be shown in my chart.
Labels have custom formatting: [=0]"";General
If property "showDLblsOverMax" is "1", labels will be always shown in Excel 2010.

I could not find the issue or understand it completely. I think it works the same way as per MS Excel 2007 or 2010 as I have tested. The view is same for both input and output file by Aspose.Cells. If you still have any confusion or issue, kindly do elaborate your issue and give us more details with sample files, codes and screen shots, we will check it soon.

Thank you.