ShowRevisionBalloons and saving to another format causes page format issues

When setting ShowRevisionBalloons to true and saving as pdf (or each page as images) there are some formatting problems.

• the original page content shrinks
  • there is an empty / blank header and footer added
  • the background of the “balloon-bar” on the right side is grey
  • the entire converted page is a bit bigger than that ones without those balloons
I suggest you try to keep the default size and format and that’s why the original content shrinks? I would prefer if there is any way to keep it more like word handles it. So that the area with the balloons is just added and the resulting page may be bigger than one without any balloons.

Moreover, we need to change colors of the whole document (background color, font color, etc.) to provide a high contrast mode.
Is there any way to change these colors?
I found this:

doc.LayoutOptions.RevisionOptions.DeletedTextColor

but that is not an acceptable way because there are only 17 colors to choose in RevisionColor.

I added a project that shows this behaviour.
Hi Dirk,

Thanks for your inquiry.
bechtlegmbh:
there is an empty / blank header and footer added
We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14564. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.
bechtlegmbh:
there are some formatting problems.
Could you please share some detail about this issue?
bechtlegmbh:
the background of the "balloon-bar" on the right side is grey
Could you please share your desired output?
bechtlegmbh:
the original page content shrinks
the entire converted page is a bit bigger than that ones without those balloons

I suggest you try to keep the default size and format and that's why the original content shrinks? I would prefer if there is any way to keep it more like word handles it. So that the area with the balloons is just added and the resulting page may be bigger than one without any balloons.
Please share the expected output Pdf here for our reference. We will then provide you more information about your query.
bechtlegmbh:
Moreover, we need to change colors of the whole document (background color, font color, etc.) to provide a high contrast mode.
Is there any way to change these colors?
I found this:

doc.LayoutOptions.RevisionOptions.DeletedTextColor

but that is not an acceptable way because there are only 17 colors to choose in RevisionColor.
With Aspose.Words, you can change background color, font color, etc. of document. RevisionColor allows to specify color of document revisions. Do you want to change the colors of revisions or change the colors of text of document? We request you to please elaborate this inquiry further. We will then provide you more information on this.

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for your patience. It is to inform you that the issue which you are facing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue (WORDSNET-14564) as 'Not a Bug'.

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. If you compare the documents using MS Word and save it to Pdf, you will get the same output.