Siemens JT version 9.5

Hello, I am trying to use Aspose.3d with .NET to convert JT files to GLB. The files I am working with are JT version 9.5, and they cannot be read into a scene. Older jt 8.1 files are able to be converted successfully, so I am just wondering if version 9.5 is supposed to be supported or not.

@ajharf

Would you please share your sample file in .zip archive? We will investigate and share our feedback with you.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to share the models I am working with. I was just wondering if JT version 9.5 is usually supported. If so, my team and I will further investigate our files.

@ajharf

We are gathering this information and will get back to you shortly.

@ajharf
We currently support version 9.0, but without sample files for version 9.5, it’s challenging to identify the differences. It could involve unsupported encryption/compression algorithms or objects from new versions/plugins. Investigating this without a sample file is difficult. We’ve opened an issue for investigation and will update you on our progress.

I appreciate the information! We are working with military cad models from Teamcenter, not sure if that gives more context. I’m currently looking into the processes involved with getting the models in Teamcenter and what Teamcenter does to export them

@ajharf

We have update the ticket information as per your feedback and will let you know soon about the progress and updates about feature availability.

@ajharf
We’ve fixed several JT/Blender related compatibility issues recently, you can verify this in our online apps.

Due to lack of sample file to reproduce, I’m not sure if the recent updates fixed this issue for you.

The public release containing these fixes should be available in the next release cycle, in the end of this month.

We also offer hot fix so you don’t need to wait for the next version for paid support.