Sign a PDF with LTV enabled using Aspose.PDF

Hi,

We built an « EConsent Solution » for one of our big client.
We are currently using an external tool to protect and add digital signature to the document.

I am planning to change the solution to a more “integrated” solution…so that’s why Aspose PDF is interesting me.

My only question with your product is about “LTV enabled”.
I didn’t find any documentation about this, so, can you confirm me if a PDF signed with Aspose can be “LTV enabled” ?

Thanks in advance.

@martinouellette

Thanks for contacting support.

The reason you cannot find any documentation, related to LTV Validation, is that unfortunately the feature is not available yet. However, we have already logged a new feature request in our issue tracking system, so that it can be available to our customers. Would you please specify the API (e.g Aspose.Pdf for .NET, Aspose.Pdf for Java, etc.), in which you are interested to work with, so that we can associate respective ticket ID with your post.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks for the answer.

Aspose.PDF for .NET.

Do you have any ETA on the ticket ?

Thanks,

Martin

@martinouellette

Thanks for sharing requested information.

The new feature request has been logged with ID PDFNET-43479 in our issue tracking system. We have associated the logged ticket ID with this post as well, so that you will receive notification, once the feature is available.

I am afraid that currently we are unable to share any reliable ETA as there are other pending issues and tasks in the queue as well. The product team will definitely plan to investigate the feasibility of the feature. As soon as we have some certain updates, regarding feature availability, we will surely inform you. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hello,

Any news about implementation of LTV signature / PAdES in Aspose.Pdf?

Best regards, Evgeniy

@konfetov

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue is not yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue. Please note that the ticket was logged under free support model and will be resolved on first come first serve basis. As soon as we have some significant updates regarding implementation of the feature, we will surely inform you. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Furthermore, if your requirement is urgent and you want to get it implemented on priority basis, you can please check our paid support model where issues are resolved on urgent basis and have high priority.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello @asad.ali ,

We use Aspose Word and create Word and PDF documents.
I have already purchased a certificate and unfortunately found that Aspose does not offer the possibility to add a long-term validation. That’s why we can’t use the signature in the documents we create, which is a great pity for us and our customers.

I am happy to have found this thread. Is there a way to find out whether it is on your roadmap or not? I would like to know if we need to look for another solution for creating PDF or if we can solve this problem in the future with Aspose (which I prefer).

Greetings
Holger Kreissl

@holger.kreissl

Thanks for contacting support.

The earlier logged ticket has been logged for Aspose.PDF for .NET and is definitely included in our plans for implementation. However, it is pending due to earlier logged issues in the queue and will be resolved on first come first serve basis. We have recorded your concerns and will definitely consider them during investigation. As soon as some definite updates are available regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,
the ticket for the LTV has been opened now since 3 years.
It looks like the status is “still open”.
Can you give me update on this?
thanks,

@martinouellette

We have been working over implementing this new feature and at the moment, we are running some tests on the implemented functionality. As soon as our tests are successful, we will share updates with in this forum thread. Please note that the priority of the ticket is already highest and we will surely post a notification as soon as the functionality is finalized and added. Please give us a little time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-43479) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.12.