Sign an encrypted PDF document using Aspose.PDF in C# - Exception occurs in code

Hi Aspose team,

We are using Aspose 20.3 lib. I signed an encrypted PDF by using a certificate from local and I didn’t see any exceptions in the code while signing.
Then, I install the certificate into the system and sign the same PDF by using the certificate(which I just install into the system) from “Windows Certificate Store”, but I see an exception occurred in the code.

I prepared the code sample, the test pdf and the certificate. Please have a look. Thanks.
image.png (3.7 KB)

@Glority_Developer

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment while using Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.4. We have logged it as PDFNET-48062 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further look into details of it and keep you informed about its rectification status. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Aspose team,

How is the progress? We are going to have the code freeze date of our product. Will this issue be fixed within 1-2 months?

@Glority_Developer

We really regret to share that the earlier logged issue is not yet resolved. There are other issues in the queue which are pending and they were logged prior to it. We will surely schedule and investigate your issue on first come first serve basis and let you know as soon as we have some updates regarding its fix. We highly appreciate your patience in this matter.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

@Glority_Developer

We installed the attached certificates as Current User in Windows Certificates Store, signed using your code snippet, and could not reproduce the issue. Please check 48062.pdf and try with the upcoming 21.7 release which is going to be published soon. 48062.pdf (11.5 KB)