Sign an existing signature field

Hi.

How Can I sign an existing signature field? Can you show an example?

Hi Den,

I’m sorry, I couldn’t understand what you mean by ‘sign an existing signature field’. Can you please elaborate a little bit?

We’re looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Hi.

When I sign a document in Abode Acrobat I create a sign field and then sign the document. Then I can remove the signature, but the signature field is keeped. We can have more than one field and can sign the document some times.

I saw another products that helps to work with pdf. And sign function need a field (for visble signature).

Can I do that with Aspose?

Hi Den,

We need to investigate this requirement at our end. We’ll update you with the results the earliest possible.
Please spare us some time for detailed investigation of this matter.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Den,

I’m sorry to inform you that this feature is not currently supported by Aspose.Pdf.Kit. However, I have logged this feature as PDFKITNET-11443 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into the requirement and you’ll be updated via this forum once we support this feature.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11443) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.