Sign PDF Document after fill fields

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />Hi,

I tried to sign a PDF document (my signature field has been added with LiveCycle) after fill fields with your component i can't but i can before.

Can you confirm us that your component doesn't authorize signature after merge (except signature field insertion at the merge) ?

Regards,

Fabien

Hi Fabien,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.<o:p></o:p>

Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not have any restriction on
signing a document after merging. Please share your sample code and template
files to show us the issue you are facing. We will check it and get back to you
soon.<o:p></o:p>

Sorry for the inconvenience,<o:p></o:p>

Hi,

See attachments.

Code .NET :

Module FormTextFields
Sub Main()
Dim form As Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form = New Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form("C:\Users\fvio\Desktop\VerifTableauold.pdf", "C:\Users\fvio\Desktop\output.pdf")
form.FillField(form.FieldNames(1), "Test value", False)
form.Save()
End Sub
End Module

Hi Fabien,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the PDF files and sample code.

However, I am not very clear about your issue. I checked and I can add the digital signature to your file before or after fill field. Please provide some more details regarding your issue to help us test and identify the issue at our end.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

We open file "output.pdf" with Adobe Reader 9, we have the following visual (see attachment).

I can't add digital signature (double clic on the field or by menu).

Thank you for the details.

However, I tried opening the resultant file with Adobe X and I am able to sign the file. When I open the file using Adobe Acrobat 9 (both your input file and the resultant file), I am unable to sign it. Please let me know if you are able to sign your input file using Adobe Acrobat 9?

Sorry for the inconvenience, see attachments with correct input file.

With Adobe X Pro, no problem to sign files (input or output).

With Adobe Reader (8 or 9) : no problem to sign input file, but it doesn't work with output file.

Thank you for the details.

I am able to generate your mentioned issue after an initial test with Adobe Acrobat 9. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34112. Our development team will further look into it and share their feedback. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any update against your issue.

Hi Fabien,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further investigated the issue PDFNEWNET-34112 reported earlier and as per our observations, VerifTableauold.pdf does not have any fields but it contains many annotations following code snippet fails when form.FieldNames(1) is invoked. Please recheck the issue with re-saved PDF file where Adobe Acrobat finds possible fields.

[VB.NET]

Dim form As
Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form = New Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form()<o:p></o:p>

form.BindPdf("c:\pdftest\VerifTableauold_resaved.pdf")

form.FillField(form.FieldNames(1), "Test value", False)

form.Save("c:\pdftest\VerifTableauold_output2.pdf")

'create PdfFileSignature object and bind input and output PDF files

Dim pdfSign As New PdfFileSignature()

pdfSign.BindPdf("c:\pdftest\VerifTableauold_resaved.pdf")

'create a rectangle for signature location

Dim rect As New System.Drawing.Rectangle(100, 100, 200, 100)

'create any of the three signature types

Dim signature As New InteractiveFeatures.Forms.PKCS1("c:\pdftest\MySPC.pfx", "test") ' PKCS#1 or

'PKCS7 signature = new PKCS7("test.pfx", "password"); // PKCS#7 or

'PKCS7Detached signature = new PKCS7Detached("test.pfx", "password"); // PKCS#7 detached

pdfSign.Sign(1, "Signature Reason", "Contact", "Location", True, rect, signature)

'save output PDF file

pdfSign.Save(“c:\pdftest\VerifTableauold_output3.pdf”)