Signature is invalid in ASPOSE Word API Android

Hi

I am currently working with two ASPOSE API Word and Cells ( For Android ) both includes License Check but when i set the license in word it throws error shown below:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: The signature is invalid.
at com.aspose.words.zzZFP.zzZ(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.zzZFP.zzU(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.zzZFP.zzV(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.License.setLicense(Unknown Source)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:6001)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1105)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2261)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2368)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java:144)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1285)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5235)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:898)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:693)

the same license file working fine with cell . I am working on two separate project one is using ASPOSE word API and other one is using ASPOSE Cell API both using same license file and issue above coming in ASPOSE Word API project .

I am using Following Release :
ASPOSE Word API - Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.7 .
ASPOSE Cell API - Aspose.Cells for Android via Java 17.5 .

Kindly help to solve this …

Regards
Mahesh Anand
Data Resolve Technologies

@mahesh.anand,

Please send your license file to my following email for testing:

We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,
Awais Hafeez

Hi Awais ,

I sent mail containing License File its a License of Data Resolve Technologies as provided by ASPOSE .
Kindly check mail from sender (mahesh.anand@dataresolve.com) on Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 10:52 AM .

Regards
Mahesh Anand

@mahesh.anand,

Thanks for sending license file via email. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same exception on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSJAND-280. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,
Awais Hafeez

Hi Awais ,

I have a Temp License from ID ( mahesh.anand@dataresolve.com ) which Expires on 27/07/2017 and after Payment through ID ( rajnish.kumar@dataresolve.com ) we get Temp License which Expires on 06/08/2017 .

Signature Invalid Problem in Word is with License Obtain from this ID (rajnish.kumar@dataresolve.com ) .

Currently I am not able to access ASPOSE Word API from any of License ,So Kindly provide any workaround until this problem resolved .

Regards
Mahesh Anand

@rajnishkumar,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet and there are no workarounds available at the moment. Currently, it is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,
Awais Hafeez

@rajnishkumar,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAND-280) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.8 update.