Signature is invalid when document saved to Response (browser)

Hi There,
I am merging and then signing document.
If I save document via doc.Save(path & “_signedl.pdf”, docOptions). It displays valid signature and everything is OK.
The problem is when I “save” document to the browser. This way it invalidates signature.
(doc.Save(Response, “signed.pdf”, Aspose.Words.ContentDisposition.Attachment, docOptions)

That is a problem…Do you have a solution?
(see screenshots)

Thanks!

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach the following resources here for testing:

1. Input Word document you’re this problem with.
  2. Digital signature file you’re signing this document with.
  3. Output PDF files which show the valid and invalid signatures.
  4. Please create a standalone runnable simple web application that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I understand now that the issue occurs when I have Telerik’s ajax controls on the page. It works fine when no 3rd party controls are present… I should bring this to Telerik to get more information.
Do you have any records of other customer experiencing the same issue?

Thanks!

Hi Pierre,

I am afraid, I could not find any known issues in our internal issue tracking system that are similar to this one. In case you have further inquires or need any help, please let us know.

Best regards,