Signing issue with Aspose.pdf.kit.dll v 3.9.0.0

Hi Shahzad,

We updated our Aspose.pdf.kit.dll to v3.9.0.0, currently we are facing signing issue, this is not happen for all the pdf document, with our previous version v3.5.0.0, we didn't have this issue, I will send you the affected documents separatly by email.

Thanks,

Christina

Hi Shahzad,

If you look at the example documents I sent to you, you can see the images are not appearing in the same location as with previous versions when inserted via API, please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Christina

Hi Christina,

I have received the files you sent earlier, however I would like to inform you that in order to understand the cause of this issue and then resolve it, we need the original file (before signing). Please share the source PDF file along with the code snippet you’re using at your end, so we would be able to test the issue with your scenario.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

Please find the email with the original document and the code piece.

Thanks,

Christina

Hi Christina,

I have received the email along with the PDF file and the code snippet. We’ll investigate the issue at our end and you’ll be updated accordingly.

We appreciate your patience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi Christina,

We’re looking into this issue at our end, however we need a little more information from your side. Are you using a signed image to add to the button in the PDF file and after doing this the image is not appearing properly on the output file? Can you please share the input image file as well?

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.
Regards,