Simple PSD to thumbnail

Just trying to run the example using a psd file. Never finds the “ThumbnailResource”. Is this something that needs to built into the PSD file from the user? Is there a way to create a thumbnail using the PSD file with default values? Can I use a different resource and build a thumbnail manually?
Thanks!

@gbellardino,

I have observed your comments. Can you please visit this documentation article. This will help you to achieve your requirements. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Thanks for the reply and the doc gives a good explanation of the thumbnail resource. I already had that code though. Does “version 5” actually mean Photoshop 5 or is it Photoshop CS5? Is there any other way, if the thumbnail resource is missing to save the psd as a flattened jpeg/png?
Thanks!

@gbellardino,

I have observed your comments. I assume that simple export to raster will achieve your requirements. I have shared sample code and source files, can you please check and share feedback with us if there is still an issue. Please check attachment in below link.