I have downloaded the evaluation and a have a few questions.
1. Does the Aspose Total.net include all the .net componentss, word, cells , pdf etc.
2. Can you supply me a simple vb.net winforms word processing application - there only seems to be a doc explorer application - its purpose I am not sure.
3. I am also evaluating tx text control - what is better about aspose over tx?
4. Do you offer any discounts?
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Thank you for your interest in Aspose products.
1. Yes, Aspose.Total includes all .NET components. You can find list of product included in the total package here:
2. and 3. If I understand you correctly, you are looking for UI component, which provided user interface like MS Word. But Aspose.Words is a class library for working with Word documents programmatically. It does not provide any graphic user interface for editing/viewing documents.
Using Aspose.Words, however, you can generate document preview. For example, you can use XPS to achieve this. You can find an example here:
The purpose of DocumentExplorer demo is showing structure of a document and demonstrating Aspose.Words DOM.
4. I cannot answer this question. You should ask in Aspose.Purchase forum.
Please let me know in case of any issues, I will be glad to help you.