Simple viewing PPT in a C# application

I am merely trying to open a PPT file, and display it in some fashion using these tools.

Is there a sample application you can point me towards, or walk me through the proper way of doing this?

I would like to have a C# WinForm that opens the PPT and displays each slide. I thought the process would be to open the presentation and for each slide, convert it to an image and display it in a picture box, but I can’t seem to get this to work…any help would be nice…

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Your process description is quite correct. A complete Windows Form Application has been developed for browsing a PPT file through a dialog. Further, its slides can be viewed by entering the desired slide number. This demo application is attached as zip.

Hope this will be helpful.

Thanks and Best Regards

I got it working.

Thanks!

Hi
Demo in not attached !
can i download this demo as zip?
please help me
thanks

@iam58i,

Can you please share the issue incurring on your end so that I may help you further.

Hi
I need show slides of pptx or ppt file in the win form with c#.
please help me
thanks

@iam58i,

You can generate the slide thumbnail and may display the image of slide in C# form. Otherwise, there is no front end or viewing component associated with Aspose.Slides to display the slides as in PowerPoint by design. Please visit this documentation link for generating the slides images as well.