Size or page limitation

Is
there a size or page limitation on the trial version
of Aspose.pdf?
I am running into an issue where if a pdf we generate
gets above a certain size, when saving it saves as an empty document
with a size of zero bytes. I need to know if this is due to it being a
trial version or if there is some other issue.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for using our products.

The trial version provides the same set of features as provided in licensed mode, except for the fact that the output files generated with trial versions contain evaluation watermark. However I would suggest you to request a 30 days temporary license to test our components without any limitations. For further information, please visit Get a temporary license

In case the problem still persists, please share the code snippet and the resultant PDF file being generated at your end. We apologize for this inconvenience.

I already have the 30 day temp license. Is there a diagnostic mode I can run the DLL in that will provide some type of logging as to what the problem is? There is no exception being thrown or anything - it just saves a PDF with a size of 0 bytes when I generate it with a large number of records.

Providing a code snippet will be problematic since this is dependent on an Entity Framework data source and various external images. I could give you the code, but you wouldn’t be able to run it.

Hi Tim,

In order to catch the exception, you may try using the try-catch block but there is not specific diagnostic mode which can be used to determine the problem while generating the PDF file. However until or unless we are able to replicate the issue at our end, we might not be able to figure out the actual reasons of this issue. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.