Slide Master Content Is Cropping when Converting Presentation to PDF in C#

Hello,

I’ve stumbled on a case where some content is cropped from the Slides Master when saving presentation as PDF.

The string ‘INTERN’ gets cropped in the top right of the slides when saving as PDF using Aspose.Slides for .NET. However, the PDF file appears without errors when saved using Microsoft PowerPoint on PC.

I attempted saving to PDF int two ways:

Aspose.Slides.Presentation pres = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(vF);
pres.Save(pTempFile, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);

AND

Aspose.Slides.Presentation pres = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(vF);
pres.SlideSize.SetSize(pres.SlideSize.Size.Width, pres.SlideSize.Size.Height, Aspose.Slides.SlideSizeScaleType.DoNotScale);
pres.Save(pTempFile, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Neither of the above had any effect on the output.

The case was produced on two different environments:

• .NET Framework 4.8 app using Aspose.Slides.NET 23.3.1 running on Windows Server 2022 21H2 (Build 20348.887)

• .NET 6 app using Aspose.Slides 22.7.0 running on Azure App Service for Windows (Build 100.50622.6321.0)

• In addition, the same issue occurs when using Aspose’s online Slides to PDF converter at Online PowerPoint to PDF Converter

• In the online converter I assume the latest library versions are used.

AsposeSlidesToPDFCropping.zip (23.0 KB)
AsposeSlidesToPDFCropping.pdf (25.1 KB)

@ViliusVig,
Thank you for describing the issue. I’ve reproduced the text cropping problem when converting the presentation to a PDF document.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44134

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like