Slide Master issue

Hi, Team

Currently I’ve got a problem, when I have my Slide Template in format ‘pptx’, but have master slide in it, which contains background image and logo in master slide.

When someone saved it in format ‘ppt’, all images and logo in master slide missing.

And it only appers at pptx save as ppt when master slide inside.

ppt -> ppt OK
pptx->pptx OK
pptx->ppt missing
ppt->pptx OK

It is possible keep all elements in master slide, when convert ‘pptx’ to ‘ppt’.

And another question, Is it a little bit faster to save in “ppt” format than in “pptx” when large amount of slide in it ?

Thanks
Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the information shared by you and request you to please share the source presentation, generated presentation, issue details ans used sample code.

For your question concerning to saving presentation in PPT or PPTX is concerned, I like to share that PPT is stored in binary format where as PPTX is stored in OOXML format. Because PPTX and PPT have a different format for storing information (PPTX is zipped XML and PPTis binary format), the conversion of information to store it in these different formats differs in its logic, which affects the time and give a little edge to PPT in terms of time while saving presentation.

Please share the requested information so that we may proceed further to help you.

Many Thanks,

Thanks,

we save the file in ‘pptx’ format to get rid of this issue. And it works well for us now.

Hi Vincent,

It’s good to know that things are solved on your end. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,