Slide number issue in PPTX to PDF

Hello,

I’m evaluating Aspose Slides product to convert PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX) to PDF. Although most of the objects render correctly in PDF, we hit a dead end when dealing with slide numbers inherited master slide setting. Slide numbers on all slides are displayed as ‘<#>’. The same thing works correctly for ppt files. Is this a known issue in PPTX to PDF? Is there a fix available without writing too much custom code?

Please advice.

Thank you!

Murali

Hi Murali.,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the source presentation along with generated PDF for reference and further investigation. I would also suggest you to please try using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.1.0 on your end as well.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudasir,

Attached are source pptx and pdf files. I comfim version Aspose.Slides 7.1.0.

Thank you so much for offering to help out on this issue.

-Murali

Hi Murali,

Thanks for sharing the information. I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34006 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

hi

whats the latest update on this issue?

c <span style=“font-size:11.0pt;font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#1F497D;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>SLIDESNET-34006
<span style=“font-size:11.0pt;font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#1F497D;mso-ansi-language:
EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>

Hi Murali,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issue has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.3.0 which is scheduled for delivery by end of next month.

Many Thanks,

thanks

please update this thread then!

Hi Murali,

Surely, we will notify you once the new product release will be made available online.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34006) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.