[Slides - Java] - Bad Rendering of Table

I’ve included the PPT file as well as the SVG and JPG files rendered from the Aspose.Slides API. I am also using Aspose.Metafiles and the latest and greatest of both. You can see in the attached files that the orange table in the center and associated text are not vertically aligned or spaced properly.

Can someone verify this as an Aspose issue or a stupid developer issue?

Thanks.

Gregg

Dear Gregg,

It seems to be Aspose.Slides bug, I have reported it and as soon as it is fixed, I will inform you by posting here.

Have a nice day.

Thank you very much.

Any info on this issue?

Thanks.

Dear Gregg,

Sorry for delay, the bug will be fixed probably by the end of next week because of heavy engagement of development team in developing new table engine.

I am still waiting on this. :slight_smile: What is the latest and greatest?

Thanks.

Dear Greg,

Team is working on rendering problems on Aspose.Slides for Java and soon you will hear good news. Thanks for your cooperation.

Dear Greg,

Some of things have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for JAVA 1.8.0.0.

Please use the latest version of Aspose.Slides for JAVA 1.8.0.0, which can be downloaded from this link.

This is still an issue. I have attached a PPT File and the rendered JPG file. Notice the legend at the bottom sites too high. I have downloaded the latest aspose.slides as well as metafile. This is very important as we have a client waiting on this to go live.

Thanks.

Gregg

Dear Gregg,

This issue cannot be resolved perfectly, there will remain few discrepancies in rendering.