Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx OutOfMemory Excpetion fo big files

Hi,

I am using the Aspose.Slides.Pptx to investigate pptx files.

While investigation, i am creating instance of the "Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx" class foreach investigation (there is no more than one instance at the memory).

The problem occurred when i am trying to create the second instance for a 150 MB pptx file (contain many images and slides).

Hi Yosi

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

There should not be an issue with big PPTX files to load with PresentationEx. However, we will investigate this issue in details and will let you know soon.

Hi Yosi,

I have successfully loaded and save the presentation file which has size 180MB. Please see the code below. It would be great, if you can share your code with us for investigation purpose.

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(“d:\demo.pptx”);
pres.Save(“d:\Aspose-Out.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx);

hi'

My problem occurred when i am trying to load the presentation file at the second time (load one file, get out from this function and than try to load at the second time). I didnt used the save method.

Hi Yosi,

Please use the following code snippet to load presentation files which have large size.

FileStream fis = new FileStream(“d:\demo.pptx”, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read);
PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(fis);
fis.Close();

fis = new FileStream(“d:\demo.pptx”, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read);
PresentationEx pres2 = new PresentationEx(fis);
fis.Close();

Hi Tahir,

It doesnt help. I still get memory excepton at the second contructor.

There is no way to dispose the PresentationEx instnce?

Hi Yosi,

Please share your presentaion file for investigation purpose. You may please use the Banckle File share (https://apps.banckle.com/login.action) to your presentation file and may send us the shared link by sending a private message using guidelines mentioned here. You may also share the presentation link (Banckle share link) here as I have made this thread conversation to private and now only you and Asopse members have access to it.