SlideSyncDataPart/SlideSyncProperties and no OpenXML Compatibility?

Hi, what are the implementations of DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Packaging.SlideSyncDataPart and DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Presentation.SlideSyncProperties in Aspose? After cloning slides from a SharePoint document library to a new presentation, I also need to add connections between the cloned slides and the presentations on the SharePoint server. This enables the user of the presentation to get up to date slides if they were changed on the server.

With OpenXML SDK this would be done by SlideSyncDataParts for each SlidePart. I don’t find a way to do this with Aspose.

So I tried to add the clones via Aspose at first and then load the presentaion into an OpenXML SDK PresentationDocument object to add the SlideSyncDataParts this way, but it seems like presentations which were loaded into Aspose are not compatible with OpenXML SDK?

When loading the presentation document into OpenXML PresentationDocument object I get the following error: "ContentType string is not valid. Expected format is type/subtype."

Even without any changes to loaded presentation when loading it with Aspose, I get this error when aftwards loading it with OpenXML SDK. My sample code looks like this:

using A = Aspose.Slides;

using (A.Presentation aPresentation = new A.Presentation(@“C:\template.potx”))
{
using (MemoryStream memStream = new MemoryStream())
{
aPresentation.Save(memStream, A.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

using (PresentationDocument oPresentation = PresentationDocument.Open(memStream, true))
{
using (FileStream fStream = File.Create(@“C:\new.potx”))
{
oPresentation.PresentationPart.Presentation.Save(fStream);
}
}
}
}

So my question is, how do I add SlideSyncDataParts via Aspose or how do I have to save the Aspose presentation so that it is still usable with OpenXML SDK?

Thanks and regards

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that we not help you with problem concerning to OpenXML SDK. However, you are more than welcome for problems related to Aspose.Slides. You have mentioned that you are even having issue while loading the saved presentation even with Aspose.Slides. I would request you to please share the sample source presentation, generated presentation and sample project to reproduce the issue on my end. I would suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.9.0 on your end as well first.

One important thing is that when you are saving presentation to stream using Aspose.Slides, you need to set the position of memory stream object to 0 again before further usage. Please try using memStream.Postion=0 in your application after saving the presentation using Aspose.Slides. I am hopeful this will help on your end.

Many Thanks,