Sliding problem on the page

Hello,

I am using Aspose.Cells version 23.1.1. As seen in the sample project slips occur on our 9th and 10th pages.

Best regards.

https://we.tl/t-lLDRe1iQtw

@srmbimser,

Thanks for the sample.

I checked your Excel file and output PDF via Aspose.Cells. I think it is not an issue with Aspose.Cells. For confirmation, please open your template file into MS Excel and open Page Setup dialog box. Now take the Print Preview of the sheet (after all the manual replacements with other updates) and you will get the same display as per the output PDF. Please note, Aspose.Cells renders the same display (for PDF) which is shown in Print Preview of Excel sheet. If you still find any issue, kindly do attach some screenshots to highlight the problematic areas comparing Excel sheet’s print preview Vs. output PDF. We will check your issue soon.

1 Like

Hello,

Excel is displayed properly when using the 2019 version, but the page structure is broken when using the 365 version. Our client uses version 2019. What can you suggest for this?

Excel 2019 Print Preview
2019excel (2).png (87.8 KB)
2019excel.png (99.7 KB)

Excel 365 Print Preview
excel365.png (73.6 KB)
excel365-1.png (68.7 KB)

@srmbimser,

Please open your template file into MS Excel manually. Do update all your replacements as per your sample code. Now open Page Setup dialog box and take the Print Preview of the sheet. Please compare the display of pages with output PDF. Do you see any difference? If so, please do attach some screenshots to highlight the problematic areas comparing Excel sheet’s print preview Vs. output PDF pages. We will check your issue soon. Also, do render to PDF format (save it as “Pdf”) in MS Excel and provide that output PDF (by MS Excel) as well.

Hello @Amjad_Sahi ,

I’m sorry we didn’t explain ourselves properly.

It looks fine when viewed with the print preview feature from Excel version 2019. but when the transaction is done with aspose, it appears as attached.

@srmbimser,

Please manually do update all your replacements as per the sample code. Now open Page Setup dialog box and take the Print Preview of the sheet. Please compare the display of pages with output PDF. Capture screenshots to highlight the problematic areas comparing Excel sheet’s print preview Vs. output PDF pages by Aspose.Cells. We will check your issue soon. Also, do render to PDF format (save it as “Pdf”) in MS Excel and provide that output PDF (by MS Excel) as well.