Slow connection

Hi,

We’re suffering from slow connection.
In the last few days (maybe a week) the API calls that used to work stop working.
It happens because we get Read timed out on our side, because the process takes more then 10 seconds to complete.
We’re using words executeTemplate.

Please assist ASAP, thanks,
Yishay

@yishayh

Please provide your 12 digit order ID and I will transfer your post to the appropriate forum.

Kind regards,

George.

Hi @GeorgeClark
What do you mean by order ID?
This post is public, if what you are asking is something confidential I think we should move it to be private.

Thanks,
Yishay

@yishayh

You can certainly make the post private and then provide the order ID, or you can simply re-post at the correct forum. If you are using a downloadable Aspose.Words product it should be Aspose.Words Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com and if you are using Aspose.Words for Cloud, Aspose.Words Cloud Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud

Kind regards,

George.

@GeorgeClark We seen it in Aspose.Words Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

@yishayh

Thank you and I’m not quite sure what your message means, but I assume you have posted at the Aspose.Words Product Family forum.

Kind regards,

George.

Hi,

I already opened this issue, please don’t make it private this time.
We’re suffering from slow connection.
In the last few days (maybe a week) the API calls that used to work stop working.
It happens because we get Read timed out on our side, because the process takes more then 10 seconds to complete.
We’re using words executeTemplate.

Please assist ASAP, thanks,
Yishay

@yishayh,

You are using Aspose.Cloud and it is better to post in Aspose.Cloud forums https://forum.aspose.cloud/ to get a faster response on your issues. This query has also been referred to Aspose.Cloud team and it will be replied shortly.

@yishayh

Please follow this thread https://forum.aspose.cloud/t/mail-merge-api-call-is-too-slow/2665 for an answer to your query.