Slow performance of Aspose.Slides in Android environment (Android via Java)

Hi,
I am trying to convert office files to pdf format.
For cells and words this is working quite good but for presentation I am experiencing really bad performance.

For example I have a file with 425 kb and following code:
val output = ByteArrayOutputStream()
val presentation = Presentation(assets.open(“Test.pptx”))
presentation.save(output, SaveFormat.Pdf)

Loading the presentation takes around 2500 millis
Saving as pdf takes around 67500 millis

I often read about an initial warm up of the library which could take some time but this is really bad.

Is there anything I am missing?

I am using Aspose Total for Android via Java in version 19.9

@Nicole_Weiss,

Can you please share source file along with sample code and environment details so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Please see my sample project with provided testing files.

I am running the code on a Pixel 2 XL with Android 10.

@Nicole_Weiss,

Thank you for sharing the information with us. An issue with ID SLIDESANDROID-216 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Is there an update on this?
This issue is really a blocker for us.

@Nicole_Weiss,

Thanks for contacting us. I like to inform that we are working on this issue and will share good news with you soon. I also like to inform issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience.