Slow performer?

Hello,

I am using the version 4.2.1 of Aspose.Email library for JAVA.
My project extracts MSG files out of a repository and consolidates them into one PST file per mailbox.

Unfortunately, I am facing performance issues while processing huge mailboxes.

First, it seems that the PST generation gets slower and slower while the PST file gets bigger. Can you tell me if there is any kind of limitations? Because, with one 600MB PST, the library gets completely stuck.
Is there any recommendations to follow while processing large amount of data?

I have also noticed that the library only uses one CPU core, is there anything that can be done to speed up the process?

Thank you for helping,

O. Baltus

Hi,

I also noticed slow performance when PST get large.
For me it tooked about 2 days to get pst of 10gb size by loading EML messages.

Thanks.

Hi O.Baltus,

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support team.

I have analyzed the performance issue thoroughly and observed that library is performing quite slower. I have logged a ticket in our bug tracking system under id:NETWRKJAVA-33390 for investigation by the developers. I will write back here as soon as any update is received from the developers.

I would also like to share that there is no such limitation on size of PST and I have generated PST upto 10 GB, but no stuck was observed although speed was quite slower.

I have passed your comments regarding usage of single CPU core as well and will let you know the developer comments when received.

Hi Olivier,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The issue is under investigation by our development team and once there is some information available in this regard, we’ll update you here via this thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWRKJAVA-33390) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan