Smart adding headers/footers

I need to add header to an existing pdf. I know Pdf.Kit has such functions. But if there is some content in the upper/bottom area of the page then Aspose will add header either over existing content, or under it, or blend with it. All these results are ugly. I'd like to do the following:

1) Determine if there is any content at the specified area of the pdf document page(s). Is this possible?

2) If there is, then I'd compress page(s) contents by vertical to make free space at the upper/bottom area without loosing any content. Is it possible? I know PdfPageEditor can Zoom() page content preserving aspect ratio, but this not exactly what I want.

Hi Eugene,

I’m sorry to inform you that both of your requirements can’t be fulfilled at the moment. However, I would like to share with you that these requirements have been logged as PDFKITNET-10699 and PDFKITNET-10448 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into these features and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once they are supported in our future version.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Thanks for your patience. Please note that the issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-10448) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)