Smart Markers referencing a different sheet

Hello,

I need some assistance with smart markers.

I have a designer workbook with 8 worksheets.

The first worksheet is a summary page that lists the totals from the other worksheets.

The other 7 worksheets have the data inserted into them which forces the subtotal formula to the bottom of the data list. Sometimes 1500 hundred records.

so far my attempts at using Dynamic formuals have not been able to reference the subtotal formual on any of the 7 worksheets.

I may be doing it incorrectly.

Our version of Aspose.Cells is 7.1.0

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Thanks for your question and considering Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please provide us your designer xls/xlsx file and your expected output xls/xlsx file. They will help us to identify your requirements better and we will advise you asap.

You can create both of them manually using Ms-Excel.

Please also download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.1.1.2

Hello,

Thanks for your quick reply.

We (our software team) are actually a customers with a licence, but attached is the excel workbook with our issue.

Thanks again for your help.

Hi,

Please also provide your actual and expected output files. We need them for comparison.

Please also highlight the differences in a screenshot to illustrate your issues.

Hello,

Here is our example. The Explanations are on the first worksheet.

Thanks

Hi,

I have forwarded your question to our development team. They will look into this issue and once we will get some update or sample code or require something from you, we will update you.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40425.

Hi,

We could not support this because we could not find which data source the smart marker “&=&=‘Held for Use’!K{r}” depends on.

Please set the a smart marker in a hidden column, then we can process it fine. please check the attached file.

Hello,

As I mentioned before I could be using the smart markers incorrectly. Maybe I should not use a smart marker for this?

All that I am trying to do is to display the subtotal from the `Held for Use` sheet, column K, on the `Top Cover sheet`.

I can't find a way to reference a cell that changes from K3 to K1146 at runtime.

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have logged your comment in our database. We will look into it and get back to you asap.

Hi,

Please set a standard formula =‘Held for Use’!K4 and set WorkbookDesigner.UpdateReference as true, it will work fine.

Please see the following code.

C#

WorkbookDesigner designer = new WorkbookDesigner();

designer.UpdateReference = true;

Thanks for your quick reply.

The solution is working. now

Thanks and sorry about the confusion.