Smart Markers - subtotalN displays many rows instead of one sub total value

I have been following the documentation here

My template
image.png (3.3 KB)
Expected outcome: The Subtotal will be the sum of the amount in the rows which will be inserted by Smart Marker and grouped by Name
image.png (3.3 KB)
Actual outcome: The amount is repeated in 3 rows without any sum
image.png (3.4 KB)

NOTE:

• I tried group:normal but to no avail. And I also want the Name to be repeated. Using group merge / normal will not satisfy that
  • All rows in my Data Source has the same value in the Name and Phone columns
  • Please find my excel template here: template-subtotalN.zip (7.9 KB)

Is there anything wrong with my subtotalN or can it be another way to achieve what I want, for example using dynamic / repeat formula ?

Thanks in advance!

@viethieule,
We are analysing your requirements and will provide you the feedback soon.

1 Like

@viethieule,
We need your sample code which is used for generating the above mentioned output file along with the source data file. We will analyze your code and provide our comments accordingly.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui
Here is my sample code AsposeCells.zip (9.9 KB)
Thank you!

@viethieule,

Please notice, I am able to I am reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. We need to check if your markers needs some tweaks or we could sort it out in the APIs. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47769” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

1 Like

@viethieule,

Please try the modified template file “m_template.xlsx” in the zipped (attached) archive and let us know your feedback.
m_template.zip (6.4 KB)

1 Like

@Amjad_Sahi,
Thanks for your help, the sub total is displayed as expected.

However, is there any other way to achieve it without using ‘group’? I’ve just realized that there are some cases that my [DataSource].Name is not always the same, so I just simply want the subtotal is the sum of the amount above without ‘group’.
For example in the image below, there is client A and client B:
image.png (2.1 KB)

Thanks again!

@viethieule,

We will evaluate it and get back to you soon.

@viethieule,

Please check the attached mm_template.xlsx file for your reference. As you just want to simply sum the amount, please directly set a sum formula in the cell.
mm_template.zip (6.6 KB)

1 Like

Thanks, it now works as expected, very simple solution!

@viethieule,

Good to know that your issue is resolved by referring to the attached template file. In the event of further queries or issue, feel free to write us back.