We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Smartart conversion problem

Hi there,

We have an excel document which includes a smartart organization chart. When we try to save it as pdf, shapes appears but the text is missing. I uploaded the files, orginal excel file and converted pdf file.

Is there an issue on smartart conversion? We use the Aspose.Pdf version 9.3.0.0

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned, the text is missing inside organization chart shapes when rendering Excel file to PDF file format via Aspose.Cells APIs. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-43016” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi again,

What’s the last situation about the problem, how long will it take to fix it? One of our customers affected and they need a quick response.

Hi,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet as I checked the status of the issue into our database. However, I have logged your concerns and asked the relevant developer to schedule the ticket to get it resolved or provide an eta if possible. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This issue should be fixed in about October 15, 2014.

Hi,

We have evaluated your issue in details.
Well, we are sorry but we might not fix this issue any time soon. As it is about Smart Art support which is not supported by the product for now. We might look into it in future versions but at the moment, we might not plan for it as we are not in a position to do that. Actually, we got a very busy schedule to incorporate some other important priority enhancements and other fixes to be included for the clients.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!