We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

SmartArt Image object could not save in PDF by Aspose.Words

Hi,

I have attached a Word .docx file. Could you tell anyone why Aspose.Words cannot save SmartArt Image object in PDF?

Please anyone priority this ticket. I have used recent version 15.5 .NET 3.5.

Asish Pal

Hi Asish,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12333. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thank you. I have stack for this issue , a major feature depends on Aspose.Words API. Please give a priority to resolve this issue.

Asish Pal

Hi Asish,

Thanks for your inquiry. Normally when an issue is reported by a customer it is added to the pool of current issues being worked on by our developers and is analysed in a timely manner. However due to the nature of some bugs and the number of features we are working on, this doesn’t always mean we can fix every bug within a short time after it’s reported.

We will inform you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi,

I don’t know how far the issue is going for resolve. but a big release for stack of this issue. the issue may be posted about 15-17 days ago. could you please consider this issue with high priority? i have need resolve the issue urgent.

Thank you.

Asish Pal.

Hi Asish,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have informed our product team of your concern. We have also asked the ETA of this issue from our product team and will update you as soon as any estimates are available. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how far the ticket is going?

Asish Pal

Hi Asish,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your issue is about “cold” rendering of OOXML Diagrams, i.e. rendering of diagrams by parsing their data. Aspose.Words does not support this feature. We had already logged this feature request as WORDSNET-4987. The ETA of this feature is December 2015. Hopefully, the fix of your issue will be available with this feature.

Please note that this estimate is not final
at the moment; I will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as
soon as your issue is resolved.

We appreciate your patience.

Hi, its may be long time passed away. Could anyone please tell about this ticket? I have need this task immediately.

Thank you.
Hi Asish,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your issue is related to missing feature WORDSNET-4987 (Support "cold" rendering of OOXML SmartArt (Diagrams)). Unfortunately, there is no ETA for this feature and your issue. We regret to share with you that the issue (WORDSNET-12333) has been postponed. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.