SmartArtLayoutType.Hierarchy : Change Node width : 'System.NotImplementedException'

Hello,

I’m generating SmartArtLayoutType.Hierarchy smart Art.

I have a lot of content to put Inside the Node, so I want to change size (height and with) of the Nodes.

This is my code:

var childnode = node.ChildNodes.AddNode() as SmartArtNode;

var shape = childnode.Shapes[0] as SmartArtShape;

shape.Height = 300;

The exception is:

An unhandled exception of type ‘System.NotImplementedException’ occurred in Aspose.Slides.dll

Is it possible to change the size of the node ?

Hi,

I have observed the sample code shared by you and apparently it seems fine. I request you to please share the working sample project along with source presentation reproducing the issue on your end so that we may try investigating the issue further on our end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Hello,

This is my full code:

using (Presentation pres = new Presentation())

{

// Access the presentation slide

ISlide slide = pres.Slides[0];

// Add Smart Art Shape

ISmartArt smart = slide.Shapes.AddSmartArt(0, 0, 600, 600, SmartArtLayoutType.Hierarchy);

while (smart.AllNodes.Count > 0)

smart.AllNodes.RemoveNode(smart.Nodes[0]);

var node = smart.AllNodes.AddNode();

node.TextFrame.Text = “Test”;

var text = “Test Enfant”;

for (int i = 0; i < 20; i++)

{

var childnode = node.ChildNodes.AddNode() as SmartArtNode;

var shape = childnode.Shapes[0] as SmartArtShape;

shape.Height = 300;

childnode.TextFrame.Text = text;

text += “Test Enfant”;

}

// Saving presentation

pres.Save(@“C:\Users\fblondel\Documents” + “SimpleSmartArt_out.pptx”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

}

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the sample code. I have worked with that and like to share that requested support is at present unavailable in Aspose.Slides. Please visit the additional details in this image for your kind reference as well. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-38575 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the the support will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thanks for your quick answer.