SmartMarker: dynamic formula insert cells according to left expanding column but not according the columns in formula

The TestSmartMarkersNumData.xlsx file is template file. The Oputput file is result now. You can find that the total column only expands tow rows but not expanding corresponding rows by NumData1 and NumData2.
The ExpectedResult file is what I want to implement.
This is the sample project, hope for your reply.

AsposeDynamicFormula1.zip (133.9 KB)

@kevinzhang,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template file and code. I found Smart Markers dynamic formula inserts cells according to left expanded column only but not according to all columns in formula. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43435” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@kevinzhang,
Aspose.Cells repeats dynamic formula according to adjacent smart (Level).
We will add a tag for dynamic smart smart to check which table dynamic formula follows.

@kevinzhang,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43435) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

@kevinzhang,
We have added a new tag “RepeatBy” to assign which table the dynamic formula repeats by.
See attached file CellsJava43435.zip (6.9 KB).