SmartMarker: When the cells of subtotal label "total" in template are merged, the expanded label cells are not merged except the last row!

The TestSmartMarkers file is template file,I merge A3 and B3 and want to get a result like ExpectedResult, the A3 B3 A6 B6 A10 B10 can automatically be merged when expanded by subtotal9 formula.
SubTotalMerge.zip (126.0 KB)

Above SubTotalMerge is a simple sample code, the ExpectedResult file is what I want to implement
the OutPut file is result now.

Hope your reply, thank you!

@kevinzhang,
We have logged the issue as “CELLSJAVA-43250” in our database for investigations. Once we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

@kevinzhang,

We are pleased to notify you that your issue has been fixed. We will soon share the fixed version in the next few days after we have done QA and included other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you very much !!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: hope for your fixed version

@kevinzhang,

Sure, we keep you posted.

Have a nice day!

@kevinzhang,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v20.7.7 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
aspose-cells-20.7.7-java.zip (7.1 MB)

We have apply the latest version you provided v20.7.7, after our QA testing, we found it doesn’t work well when we use conditional formatting.
Below is a demo code that records problems we found.The output file is actual result and expectedresult file is what we want, TestSmartMarkers is template file. I set conditional formatting at C2 and C3 respectively but found wrong results in this tow conditions.
SubTotalMerge 2.zip (150.1 KB)

Except conditional formatting setting, now everything looks fine and the subtotal label cell merging problems have been solved. Hope for your reply!! thank you

@kevinzhang,

Thanks for the sample and template files.

I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47543” for your issue. We need to evaluate thoroughly if this is an issue or other limitation where it does not update settings of conditional formatting when processing smart markers.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@kevinzhang,
Please post your excepted file with conditional formattings.
Thanks!

The expected files are in the project. ExpectedResult and ExpectedResult1 are the expected results respectively!!
image.jpg (85.0 KB)

@kevinzhang,

Thanks for the screenshot and details.

We will evaluate the issue and fix it soon.

@kevinzhang,
This is to notify you that we have fixed your issue now. You will be provided the fix in the next few days after we have performed QA and incorporated other enhancements and fixes.

@kevinzhang,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43250) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

@kevinzhang,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v20.8.1 (attached)
aspose-cells-20.8.1-java.zip (7.2 MB)

Your issue “CELLSNET-47543” should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

After our QA testing, we found a bug caused by the latest jar aspose-cells-20.8.3 I got , this makes the hidden columns displayed abnormal and I took a long time to find the root cause and build the demo project. This new jar conflict with the “setHiddenColDisplayType(HtmlHiddenRowDisplayType.REMOVE)” setting. Below is the demo project.

SubTotalMerge 3.zip (219.6 KB)

This has also suspend our tow below requirements with the same reason

Hope for your fast reply.

@kevinzhang,

Thanks for the sample project.

We have reopened your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47543”). We will evaluate your issue in details and figure it out soon.

@kevinzhang,

To manage issues accurately, we have added a new ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43286” for this issue. We have closed the existing ticket “CELLSNET-47543” now. The new ticket is logged as following:
CELLSJAVA-43286 - Aspose.Cells conflicts with the “setHiddenColDisplayType(HtmlHiddenRowDisplayType.REMOVE)” settings

Once we figure it out, we will let you know.

Hope for that!!!:grinning::grinning:

Hi, @Amjad_Sahi has this task been solved? Our several requirements can not wait any more!!

@kevinzhang,

We are working over your issue and hopefully we could provide you the fix by September 15, 2020.

Keep in touch.