Solid not filled on left view

Hello, I’m using AsposeCad 21.9.0 for .NET to convert a DXF to PDF.
My DXF has some SOLID entities. I have two layouts: one has the front view of the model, the other has the left view.
I attach a zip with the source Dxf and the output Pdf. testAspose.zip (42.2 KB)

The front view is ok (pdf page 3), but the left view (pdf page 2) is not ok because the Solid entities are not filled.

This is my code

using (Aspose.CAD.Image image = Aspose.CAD.Image.Load(msInput))

{

CadRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new CadRasterizationOptions();

rasterizationOptions.UnitType = UnitType.Millimeter;

rasterizationOptions.DrawType = CadDrawTypeMode.UseObjectColor;                     
        var pdfOptions = new Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.PdfOptions();              

pdfOptions.VectorRasterizationOptions = rasterizationOptions;

image.Save(msOutput, pdfOptions);

}

Thanks

@subGm

It seems to be an issue with API. A ticket with ID CADNET-8335 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hello, I also noticed a regression bug about filling of 4-sided SOLID entities.
In AsposeCad 21.8.0 it was ok.
But in version 21.9.0, a quadrilateral SOLID entity is filled as a triangle.

I attach here a zip with source DXF and PDFs from both versions. test_version_Aspose.zip (56.2 KB)

My code is the same as above.

Thanks

I have created an issue with ID CADNET-8341 in our issue tracking system after observing the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that we may notify you once it will be fixed.

Hello,
Is there any update about this issue?

@subGm
The issue is fixed and will be available on Aspose.CAD 21.11 next week