SolidWorks file formats to PDF

Hi
Currently Aspose can convert the native SolidWorks file formats (slddwr, sldprt and sldasm) to PDF documents ?

Regards,
Aravind

@bpanchu,

I regret to inform this feature is currently unavailable in Aspose.CAD. I have logged an issue with ID CADNET-562 in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Hi, thanks for reply , may i know this new feature when can implement ? any time duration ? or what is current status ? is it ready implement or not ? pls give some time duration or not included this in Aspose ?

Regards,
Aravind

@bpanchu,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that we are working on this issue and we will share good news with you soon. I request for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan