[solved] After Resize and save I've a poor image, even with i use a quality igual a 100

I resize an image and save it to JPG format, and I end up with an image like the one below. even putting the high quality, I don’t get an image of the same standard, when saved by Photoshop

Original imagem sizes:
width: 17008px
Height: 8504px
Size:413mb
Layers:1
SmartObject: NO

Channels: 4 (RGB,Red,Green,Blue)

Setting of Photoshop to save:
quality: 12
Progressive with 3 scans

WINWORD_tdWLub5jwF.jpg (170.1 KB)

Code:

using (PsdImage imageHI = (PsdImage)Image.Load(imagem.OriginalFullPath, new LoadOptions() { BufferSizeHint = 50 }))
{
imageLO.Resize(300, 300);
using (MemoryStream mbStream = new MemoryStream())
{
imageLO.Save(mbStream, new Aspose.PSD.ImageOptions.JpegOptions()
{
Quality = 100,
CompressionType = Aspose.PSD.FileFormats.Jpeg.JpegCompressionMode.Progressive,
JpegLsAllowedLossyError=10
});
resultOfRecord.BinaryLowResolution = mbStream.ToArray();
}
}

@pitthan123
It looks like that the issue in the resizing. Please try

imageLO.Resize(300, 300, ResizeType.LanczosResample);

Also, please check this API reference link: RasterImage.Resize | Aspose.PSD for .NET API Reference Resize method has the additional argument “ResizeType”. Default resize type is Nearest Neighbor, you can try any of supported resize types to find the best solution for you Enum ResizeType | Aspose.PSD for .NET API Reference

If my recommendations don’t help, please send me original file that you tried to resize and save. It’s better to use some cloud storage like onedrive, dropbox and etc and share the url via direct messages on forum.

SOLVED!
Tks for quick answer!
I used The Mitchell cubic interpolation method, and get good result, perhaps, but is very slow. I’ll keep it.

chrome_6A6Woqsi8E.jpg (15.3 KB)