Some Chinese characters are not rendering in the PDF file

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.PDF to create PDF documents from xsl-fo files, and I’m having a problem when rendering some chinese characters.
In the xsl-fo file the characters are rendered with a TTC font ‘Simsun’, the font is present in the system where the PDF file is created, but it is not embedded in it, and thus the characters that use this font are shown as a square.

Is there a way to add automatically add ttc font to the result file?
Or there is another way to render the characters successfully?

Thank you for your time,

Cordially
Cristhian

@ccasierra
Please attach the file you are converting and the code with which you get squares instead of symbols.

Hi,

I created a console app where i Can reproduce my issue, I’m sending you the code, the source file and the resulting pdf.

Thank you for your time,

Cordially
Cristhian

files.zip (330.8 KB)

@ccasierra
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-56009

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@ccasierra
Thanks for the data provided.
Unfortunately, I can’t give any advice yet, so I created a task for the development team. I also wrote them a message asking if they might recommend something. If I receive new information, I will write to you.

Hi Sergei,

Is there any update on this issue?

Thank you in advance,

Cordially
Cristhian

@ccasierra
Nothing new for this task yet. Created tasks are solved in the order they are received, taking into account priorities.
The highest priority is for tasks with paid support, followed by tasks from users who have purchased a license.
The time it takes to solve problems can also vary. Therefore, unfortunately, it is not even possible to give ETA.