Some file not supported : Aspose imaging .net version 20.7.0.0(Offline solution)

Hello,

I am using Aspose Imaging .net (Version 20.7.0.0)offline solution for converting CDR file to PDF. Am getting exception while converting some of the files.

Please find the attached unsupported files. Please look into the issue.

Exception : Array dimensions exceeded supported range

Google drive link of unsupported files:
Revised Creamy Cake Company 7x7x5inch.cdr - Google Drive, royal.cdr - Google Drive

Different exception while converting this file:

Regards,
Vaibhav

@vvorld

Can you please share the source code used to reproduce the issue on our end.

@mudassir.fayyaz Thanks for your reply.
Source Code:
using (var img = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(filePath + “.cdr”))
{

CdrRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new CdrRasterizationOptions();
            rasterizationOptions.PageWidth = img.Width;
            rasterizationOptions.PageHeight = img.Height;
            // Save image to Pdf
            PdfOptions exportOptions = new PdfOptions();
            exportOptions.VectorRasterizationOptions = rasterizationOptions;
            img.Save(filePath + ".pdf", exportOptions);
            return filePath + ".pdf";
        }

@vvorld

I have created a ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-4090 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hello,

Would like to share few more files that Aspose imaging unable to convert to PDF:

Links

@vvorld

I have associated the concerned ticket in our issue tracking system and will get back to you with feedback as soon as the issue will be fixed,

@mudassir.fayyaz Can you please provide me one more temporary licence(Previous licence going to expire in 3-4 days) as am not able to evaluate the product completely because of existing issues. Need more time to test the product with more files.

@vvorld

I can help you with technical issues pertaining to usage of API. For license subscription, I suggest you to please consult our sales team in Aspose.Purchase forum.

Can you please share any expected date when this issue will be resolved?

@vvorld

The issue is in progress and we will share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed. We request for your patience in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-4090) have been fixed in this update.