We are thinking of switching over to Aspose.cells from Xlsgen but before that i want to know about some feature functionalities ,whether they are available with it or not.
The features about hich we want to know are -
- Can we programmatically modify the templates at run time as well as add the data.
- Can we tell Aspose to hide a text box or add a new text box?
- Can we change the dimensions of graphs -shrink them or stretch them, etc?
- Can we do all this via the code we send to Aspose? Or once it has a template, is it restricted to placing the data in the template and that’s it?
- Do we have access to individual elements in the template? Can we change their positions on the page, etc?
- I also need to know how powerful are the Aspose libraries. Can they churn through many pages per second?