Some issues when converting from word to pdf

Hello. We are using your product.

The version we are using is outdated and we would like to purchase the latest version.
Before purchasing the latest version, I tried to test the PDF conversion on your site (Convert A File Word, PDF, JPG Online).
and found some problems.

When converting from a WORD file to PDF, we found issues such as thickening of text, blurring of text, and misalignment.

Please check the attached img files for more details.
We would like to purchase a version with these issues fixed.

Please confirm how much time it will take to get the new version.
Thank you.

@emrods Could you please attach your actual input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information. Unfortunately screenshots do not allow us to analyze the problem.

The problem with document layout might occur because the fonts used the documents are not available in the environment where documents are converted to PDF. To build an accurate document layout the fonts are required. If Aspose.Words cannot find the fonts used in the document the fonts are substituted. This might lead into the layout differences due to differences in fonts metrics. You can implement IWarningCallback to get a notification when font substitution is performed.
The following articles can be useful for you:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/specify-truetype-fonts-location/
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/install-truetype-fonts-on-linux/

Thank you for your response.
I am attaching the word files that I used for the pdf conversion.
The problem is as follows by file name.

• capture2 & capture3 : Left and right alignment broken
  • capture 4 : Empty cells have different heights
  • capture 5 : The text is blurred and hard to see
  • capture 6 : Text is cut off

Please check it out.
Thank you.

capture2 & capture3.docx (160.6 KB)

capture4.docx (63.8 KB)

견적서_테스트.docx (27.7 KB)

capture6.docx (43.2 KB)

@emrods

1. capture2 & capture3.docx - The HY특수문자3 font used in your document is not available on my side. Could you please attach this font, since font substitution might affect document layout as mentioned above.

2. capture4.docx - The HY헤드라인M font used in your document is not available on my side. Also as I can see PDF produced by Aspose.Words on my side matches PDF document produced by MS Word:
    MS Word: ms.pdf (349.7 KB)
    Aspose.Words: out.pdf (159.6 KB)

3. 견적서_테스트.docx - Cannot see the problem.
    MS Word: ms.pdf (54.3 KB)
    Aspose.Words: out.pdf (68.1 KB)

4. capture6.docx - Also do not see the problem in the output document.
    MS Word: ms.pdf (96.6 KB)
    Aspose.Words: out.pdf (57.1 KB)