Some of cell Border looks bold in table when you change zoom level of PDF

Hi

I am using aspose to create pdf files in my project.

I have new layout of tables in the pdf I create for which I created a small POC to check. The new table is getting created properly however when I change the zoom level, some of the borders of the cell becomes dark and some other become light. Same border looks diff when I change the resolution again.

I am not sure if this is exisitng issues with Aspose or Am I missing something here.

I am attaching the generated pdf and sample java prg which generates this pdf. In the attached pdf if you open and change the zoom level say to 139% and then to 100%, you will observer some cell border change their border look and feel.

Let me know if you need any more information from my side.

Hi

I am using aspose to create pdf files in my project.

I have new layout of tables in the pdf I create for which I created a small POC to check. The new table is getting created properly however when I change the zoom level, some of the borders of the cell becomes dark and some other become light. Same border looks diff when I change the resolution again.

I am not sure if this is exisitng issues with Aspose or Am I missing something here.

I am attaching the generated pdf and sample java prg which generates this pdf. In the attached pdf if you open and change the zoom level say to 139% and then to 100%, you will observer some cell border change their border look and feel.

Let me know if you need any more information from my side.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid you are using Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.4 or older version. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for java and also consider following documentation link for migrating to newer version. Hopefully your issue will be resolved.

Migrating to Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.5 or higher version.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

we are using this version in production environment and upgrading will not be feasible solution as of now.

Can you please provide us some patch fix which we can apply to resolve our issue ?

Thanks for your help.

Also while printing we found out one more issue that some of the table borders are not printed. Is this is known issue with aspose ?

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your
inquiry. Unfortunately, we don’t offer support for old versions and can’t provide any fixes or patches for old versions of
Aspose products as well. As, all the fixes and new features are always added into new versions
of our products. So, we strongly recommend you please upgrade to the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for java. It will not only help you to fix the reported issue but also new features/fixes, included over the time, will be available.

Furthermore in reference to printing issue, could you please share some problematic Pdf document here? So we will test it at our end and will provide you more information accordingly.

Please let me know if I
can be of any further assistance.<o:p></o:p>

Best Regards,

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;color:#333333”>

Thanks for the response. Can you pelase confirm if I my original issue in which random cell borders become bold when you resize the pdf is fixed in your latest version?

I dont want to invest time in upgrading and seeing after that the fix is not their in the upgraded version.

Please confirm so that we can take decision with our business whether you to go ahead with upgrade or not. Your due dilligence will help us in making better decision.

Thanks for the help !!

Note - the problematic code and pdf , i have already attached in the first thread.

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your feedback. Please find attached output Pdf document, while using latest Aspose.Pdf for java 3.3.0 and your provided code. Your reported issue of border re-size has been fixed but I’ve noticed another issue of border in first cell of table. I’m investigating it and will update you soon.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,