Some of the Tif file types are not getting converted to PDF

Hello Team,
we are following below sample example to convert tiff to PDF.
Convert TIFF to PDF | C# | Documentation (aspose.com)

for some reason it throws error related to GDI+ conversion for few of the tiff file sources. it looks like it might have different compression. please help to solve this issue.
also FYI we are using Aspose.PDF 21.1 version here.

Thanks!

@Ankitcap

Can you please share the source tiff file so that we may try to reproduce the same on our end. I also suggest you to please consider using the latest Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.5 on your end.

Hello Fayyaz,

PFA. Also just an FYI We tried 21.5 latest version but looks like the license we have that worked till 21.1 only and worked till that version.

(Attachment 10EAFE6A00000000.TIF is missing)

Looks like tif is not supported file type in your forum. Let me know if you want it to be sent in some other way say email id etc. to you.

@Ankitcap

You can zip the file and then share with us. If the zipped file size is big then you can upload on some file server and share link with us.

Hello Fayyaz,

PFA.

10EAFE6A00000000.zip (80.3 KB)

@Ankitcap

I have been able to reproduce the issue on our end. A ticket with ID PDFNET-49970 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Okay. Do you have any ETA for this fix.

@Ankitcap

Please note that it was recently logged in free support model and will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we make some definite progress towards its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Hello Fayyaz,

Wanted to check if you happen to have any update on this issue further then what we discussed lastly.

@Ankitcap

At present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hello Fayyaz,

Any word of update/tentative ETA on this.?

@Ankitcap

We are afraid there is not any update yet. We will let you know once any information will be available.