Some PDF417 not found

I have some images that the pdf417 is not able to be extracted, but if i scan the image with an android barcode scanner some of them are readable.
Could you please give me some tips about taking the pictures and why the pdf417 is not readable? thanks in advance.

here are some examples:Dropbox - Receipts - Simplify your life

Hi Horacio,

Thank you for your inquiry and sharing sample.

This is to update you that we have investigated the issue at our end. Initial investigation shows that the issue persists. The issue has been logged into our system with ID BARCODENET-36435. Our product team will further look into it and provide feedback. We will update you with the progress via this forum thread.

Hi, any update or news?

We are awaiting your diagnostic.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Horacio,

Thank you for writing us back.

This is to update you that we have asked for an update from our product team. We will update you as soon as any update is available.

I have tested the better image, which is barcode_receipt_7.jpg, from these barcodes and it isn't recognized by any known barcode readers: Zxing, Vintasoft, ClearImage, Bytescout.

The main problem with this barcode consists in the curved deformation on 3D surface. Our algorithm can proceed linear deformation on 3D surface, so image can be scanned and recognized from any 3D projection but it must be plain and leaf of paper must be on a plain surface (table or something like this).

The first non programming solution of the problem for the customer can be in smoothing out the leaf of paper with barcode or put it under the glass. This makes the barcode image to be plain and helps to recognize the barcodes.

However we will implement the algorithm, which could recognize barcodes with 3D curved distortions, but the implementation date of the algorithm cannot be forecast because of complication of the algorithm.