Some problems of trial version

I had used the free trial version of Aspose.Words for .NET, however, I found some problems when I used it. For instance three response named “open failed " “Can’t convert 2XPS” and " Append 2 other docment table incorrect”, I want to know if the error because of the trial version, or somewhere I used on wrong way. The result is related to the decision of buying the Aspose.Words for .NET, hopefully someone can answer my question. Thanks

Hi Shi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. You are welcome to download Aspose.Words for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.

The evaluation version of Aspose.Words (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.

If you want to test Aspose.Words without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License? Please try setting the license and try again.

Best regards,