We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Some Regression issues found in Aspose.slides 7.3.0

Hi,

PFA - document which lists regression issues found with 7.3.0 slides.. Also attached is the source ppt

thanks,

Satyendra Acharya

Hi,
These regressions found in 7.3.0 as compared to Aspose.Slides 7.2.0 version.

Hi Satyendra Acharya,

I have worked with the presentation file shared and have been able to observe the issues specified from pages 1 to 4 in shared document file. For issues on page 5 and 6, I am afraid you have not shared the generated PDF and source presentation. Please share the presentation and PDF for further investigation.

I have been able to observe the issue of horizontal lines appearing in the bar chart for slide 1. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33841 to further investigate and resolve the issue.

I have been able to observe the issue of category and value axis labels getting cropped in generated for issues highlighted on page 2 and 4. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33842 as regression to further investigate and resolve the issue.

I have been able to observe the issue of missing values axis value -0.1 in generated PDF as highlighted on page 3. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33843 as regression to further investigate and resolve the issue.

I have been able to observe the issue of improper chart title rendering as mentioned on page 4. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33844 as regression to further investigate and resolve the issue.

I have also observed the improper dotted line rendering for legends on page 2. I like to share that an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33835 has already been added as a bug in our issue tracking system for this.

This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thank you on the update wrt the regression issues.

There is one more in the attached document where issues are listed. Point #4 - Bottom line of Rectangular box of legend not rendered (Slide 12, 14, 16) .

Can you please look into this as well and let me know.

Thanks,

Satyendra Achary

Hi Satyendra Achary,

I like to share that in the source presentation file shared, I am unable to find the slides mentioning the issues on page 5 and 6 of word document shared by you. I have already requested in my last post to kindly share the PDF and source presentation for the issues highlighted on page 5 and 6 of document so that I may work further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Apologies on this.

PFA - source document + PDF output for this issue.

Hi Satyendra Achary,

Thanks for sharing the presentation.

I have worked with the presentation file shared and have been able to observe both issues. For bullet rendering issue, I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33877 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. For chart legends border issue, I have added an issue as regression with ID SLIDESJAVA-33878 to further investigate and resolve the issue. I also like to add that on different zoom level inside PDF, the legend border appears or disappears.

This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Satyendra Acharya,

Our development team has investigated the missing border line issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33878 on its end I like to share that it is in fact not an issue with Aspose.Slides but a problem with PDF reader. The border line is always there but PDF reader fails to render it on certain zoom levels. Please observe the attached images for your kind reference.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33835;SLIDESJAVA-33842;SLIDESJAVA-33844;SLIDESJAVA-33878) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

All regression issues except SLIDESJAVA-33843 are resolved.

Thanks,

Satyendra

Hi Satyendra,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33843) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33877) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33841) have been fixed in this update.